AHRC: Build community research consortia to address health disparities
Monday, 20 Jun 2022
| Funding Deadline
Apply for funding to build community research consortia to address health disparities. Your project should:
- facilitate cross-partner collaboration with a view to establishing one (or more) community asset hubs, articulating hub structure and membership
- scope whole or part of an integrated care system (or devolved equivalent) to understand the range of services, scale of provision, key stakeholders and existing partnerships
- explore different collaborative models for integrating co-production into the improvement of health systems.
This opportunity is led by AHRC in partnership with the National Centre for Creative Health (NCCH), and is supported by MRC, ESRC and NERC. It is part of the Mobilising Community Assets to Tackle Health Disparities programme. Projects funded through this opportunity will:
- improve our understanding of the drivers of deprivation across communities
- develop and test new scalable models for integrated care systems (ICS) (or devolved equivalents) to interface with community assets, thereby contributing to level up health outcomes and create healthier communities across the whole of the UK.
Deadline for proposals: 20 June 2022
Find out more here