Cystic Fibrosis Trust - Strategic Research Centre (SRC) call
Monday, 26 Apr 2021
| Funding Deadline
Strategic Research Centres are virtual centres of research excellence and are intended to create multidisciplinary teams to address questions of strategic relevance to people with cystic fibrosis.
The purpose of the SRC programme is to:
- Create clusters of internationally-competitive researchers
- Exploit opportunities in science where synergy amongst researchers provides advantages to solve complex questions
- Facilitate the development of new interdisciplinary research partnerships
- Where appropriate, widen awareness of cystic fibrosis research outside the traditional biomedical disciplines and so attract high quality PIs from new research disciplines to apply their skills and knowledge to cystic fibrosis research
- Provide an environment to recruit the brightest and best young researchers to cystic fibrosis research and foster their interest in cystic fibrosis such that they continue working in this field.
Deadline for proposals: 26th April 2021
Find out more here