HEE/NIHR ICA Advanced Clinical & Practitioner Academic Fellowship
Thursday, 09 Jun 2022
| Funding Deadline
The HEE/NIHR ICA Advanced Clinical and Practitioner Academic Fellowship (ACAF) supports post-doctoral researchers to develop their academic career whilst developing their health or care career.
Applicants for an ACAF may:
- have recently completed or soon be awarded a PhD but have yet to establish themselves as an independent researcher
- be starting to establish themselves as an independent researcher
- already be established as an independent researcher but have yet to be recognised as an international leader in their field
- be seeking to re-establish their research career following a significant career break
- be seeking to re-establish their research career following time back in health or care practice.
Deadline for proposals: 9 June 2022
Find out more here