Kidney Research UK: Paediatric Research Awards
Monday, 25 Oct 2021
| Funding Deadline
Paediatric Research Awards aim to improve the early diagnosis, care and treatment of children at risk of or living with kidney disease. This round is jointly supported through a partnership with the Stoneygate Trust. Kidney Research UK invites research ideas focusing on paediatric renal research covering one or more of the following:
Clinical research that focuses on:
- the diagnosis, natural history, epidemiology or treatment of children who have diseases of the kidney or urinary tract
- the prenatal origins of childhood kidney or urinary tract diseases
- the impact on adult health of kidney or urinary tract diseases with an onset in childhood or the prenatal period.
Laboratory research that seeks to understand:
- the causes of, and find potential new treatments for, childhood kidney and/or urinary tract diseases
- how the kidney and/or urinary tract normally forms, grows and matures before and after birth.
Deadline for proposals: 25 October 2021
Find out more here