Kidney Research UK: Stoneygate Research Awards
Monday, 08 Nov 2021
| Funding Deadline
Kidney Research UK is inviting expressions of interest for research proposals that match the theme of transforming treatments. Transforming treatments is a key research priority for Kidney Research UK and the Stoneygate Trust. They are committed to finding new ways to:
- make dialysis more tolerable and effective
- extend the life of a transplant and make it easier to live with
- make monitoring less invasive and kinder, and less dependent on hospital visits
- develop and expand the use of medical technology to achieve earlier diagnosis and better patient management.
Types of grants available:
- Research project grant: These awards support innovative, standalone research projects.
- Innovation grant: These awards are to support new areas of clinical or scientific research where initial pilot/supporting data is required.
Deadline for proposals: 08 November 2021
Find out more here