MRC molecular and cellular medicine
Wednesday, 05 May 2021
| Funding Deadline
The Board funds research into basic biological mechanisms or technologies relevant to human health and disease.
The following awards are available:
- Research grant: Support focused research projects on molecular and cellular medicine.
- New investigator research grant: For researchers who are ready to take the next step towards becoming an independent principal investigator with clear host institution support.
Both awards aim to increase understanding of:
- the structure and function of molecules and complexes
- the cellular environment during development and mature states
- how biological systems respond to challenges (for example, drugs and toxins) and diseases.
Deadline for proposals: 5th May 2021
Find out more here