NIHR Research for Social Care (RfSC)
Wednesday, 14 Sep 2022
| Funding Deadline
NUHR Research for Social Care (competition 5)
The NIHR Research for Social Care (RfSC) call is a bi-annual competition specifically for social care proposals. The aim of the RfSC call is to fund topics and research methodologies that increase the effectiveness of social care services, provide value for money and benefit service users and carers.
The RfSC call is inviting research proposals that will generate evidence to improve, expand and strengthen the way social care is delivered for people who draw on social care support and services, carers, and the public. Proposals could focused on:
- Social care needs and relevant outcomes (which could be quality of life, improvement of social care and other interrelated factors, as appropriate to the study, population etc.)
- Developing a more robust evidence base for current ways of working
- Developing and evaluating new ways of delivering social care
- Secondary data analysis, record linkage and reviews • Research methods development
- Care users’ and carers’ circumstances and needs
- Those who deliver social care including unpaid carers and the staff and professionals involved in the delivery of social care e.g. social workers.
Deadline for proposals: 14 September 2022
Find out more here